...not me. So yeah, after all the prep and pomp the scores are in and the judges have spoken. At least they saw fit to give me fourth place, and a small amount of moolah. But it's not about the money so much as the fame, power and prestige that only a first place award can give. Still I have my integrity and my family who love me for who I am. I think the judging process needs some tweaking. I did get some sleep last night though, turning in at 2:00 am and returning in the morning at 7:00. Still, my mind is worn out and my body feels like something soft and dough-y. So here's a few pics of the competition as well as my painting from drawing to final product. Now, off to bed.
mike congrats. four has always been my lucky number. maybe I should change my lucky number to one. jk you still challenged yourself and did awesome! I think you should've won. thanks for the picts and inspiration
1 comment:
mike
congrats. four has always been my lucky number. maybe I should change my lucky number to one. jk you still challenged yourself and did awesome! I think you should've won. thanks for the picts and inspiration
Post a Comment