Last week we headed out to see our cousin Kristen come home from her mission to Antofogasta, Chile. She had a great mission and we wish we had more time to chat with her about all her mission experiences. Natalie loves to go visit them, but she was a little under the weather and we had to cut our visit short. It's always good to go see family and we're glad to be close enough to see them often.
Kristen holding a feverish Natalie

Us with Lily our cousin and her son Ashton who is the same age as Emily

Getting to know Kristen

2 comments:
Hi All, My son, Logan Christensen, has been serving in the Antofagasta Chile mission for a year. It's quite spread out so she may not know him but thought I'd throw his name out anyway.
I loved seeing you on the home front there in Laguna. How amazing is Emily now she has had her first steps. Thanks so much for sharing that great event. I loved it.
Mom rmp
Post a Comment