It's time to showcase Natalie! She loves to draw and color and paint and pretty much do all those things that all little children love to do. It's a shame to have all these pictures and not share them with everyone. She is getting better a drawing as well as coloring (the whole staying in the lines concept). She can write a few words, like "mom", "dad", and "natalie". She's got quite the imagination and draws the coolest people. The only thing I'm afraid, is that she's got the artist temperament; she tends to wig out when her drawings don't turn out right. I got after her the other day for freaking out when her house pictures wasn't turning out the way she wanted (there were tears, sniffing, pouting, and overall glumness) and Mary reminded me that I get that way too when my painting isn't turning out right. The curse of the artist.
Natalie wasn't sure what words she was supposed to put in the corssword puzzle so she just put in her own.
2 comments:
I think you should rename Natalie's middle name to Van Gough.
Your blogging abilities are awesome! I can tell you are a natural journal keeper. I love all your entries, they're awesome! love y'all-jules
Post a Comment