Sunday, August 17, 2008

Joe and Liz come to town

On Thursday we were graced with the presence of Joe, Liz and Brayden. They had come to California and stopped by our humble abode for a day. It was great to see them and spend some time with them. Brayden is getting so big! He has the biggest eyes and loves to stare at Mike. Emily and Brayden got to spend some time getting to know each other rolling around on the floor. We headed out to the beach late in the afternoon for some relaxation and boogie boarding. Joe and Mike had fun our in the surf and the girls enjoyed sitting in the sand. It was good to see them, and we wish that they could have stayed longer.





2 comments:

Joe Pratt said...

I agree I wish we could have stayed longer! That was an amazing beach and I hope we can go there again before you move.

Lisa P. said...

Great pics! I especially love the one of Brayden and Emily on the beach towel. Too cute!
Love, Auntie Lisa