They say that bad news always travels the fastest. I was amazed to find an article on KSL's website about our morning earthquake. Just to put your minds at ease, we felt it here in Laguna Niguel, but all it did was shake us a bit. Here's a map of the epicenter and info on OCregister. It was a 5.8 according to most sources and it shook more up in LA. Mary and I were both in cars, in different places, but we both felt it. It was strange; we both thought that someone was bumping us from behind, or maybe there was a strong wind. Now we know what it feels like to have a quake in the car. Or maybe what it's like to have hydrolics on the car. Well, back to work.
1 comment:
I'm glad your safe. Since no one died from the earthquake, I assumed that included you. Thanks for the news, I did try and give you a call.
Post a Comment