Daddy daughter date
Well, Natalie and I went on our first daddy daughter date. She was pretty excited about spending quality time with her old man. I asked her what she wanted to do, and she said " I want to go catch frogs at the lake." Who knows where that came from, but we went to the lake and tried to find some frogs to catch. It's a reservoir and not the best place to find frogs, but it was the time spent together that was the best part. We then decided to try our Cherry on Top, a frozen yogurt bar. Natalie loves these places with all the toppings you can choose from and of course, chocolate frozen yogurt. (She's definitely my child) Then we trucked over to Party City, a party and costume supply store. It was fun to play with the stuff, and of course try on a few things. All in all it was a good first outing together. I'm realizing how hard it is to spend good one-on-one time with my girls these days. Sheesh, and I only have two. Well, three if you count Mary...

2 comments:
I like Natalie's frog idea. I have a great place to catch frogs here in Idaho for the next time you come up.
While your at it jpi can help you catch snakes too! ha ha ha
Post a Comment