Emily has been really moving these last few days. She finally figured out two days ago how to roll herself over. Now that she can roll over, every time you put her down, over she goes. I guess we can't lay her on the couch anymore. And she learned that she has a voice and is proud to show it off. She loves to squeal now and scream even when shes happy.
4 comments:
I love all the new pictures. Especially the one with the Cat sleeping with Emily. I can't belive how big everyone is getting
How fun! After reading Lisa's post and yours, I feel better knowing that Brayden's screeching is normal and that he doesn't come from flying reptiles. ;) We were calling him our little pterodactyl!
Thanks for posting all these great pictures! Emily is quite a good well behaved little girl. Now she can roll over! This is great! Thanks for spending time with us in Utah. You guys are the best!
Thanks for the great big post and all these fun pictures! Also thanks for your visit to Utah! We had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment