Sunday, May 18, 2008

Natalie gets Arrested!

This just in: suspicious activity was reported this week at a nearby Aliso Viejo mall. When police arrived they found eight kids running amok. It was reported that they were found singing songs ( "Row row row your boat" and "the Alphabet song" among others) and giggling uncontrollably. Officers tried to round up the troublesome toddlers but to no avail. Officer Frumpkin, "It was like trying to herd cats, or like trying to duct tape jell-o to a wall. It was nearly impossible." They finally managed to get all the tots together by announcing the arrival of "Elmo", self-proclaimed cute furry red monster. Said Elmo, "You know, it's hard when things like this happen, but I try to be there and offer what help I can." The tots were later released when the officers realized their handcuffs kept slipping off their tiny wrists. The kids were released to their parents.

Natalie's Preschool group in trouble with the law.
I don't really like how Natalie and her friend are checking out the older boy.



2 comments:

Joe Pratt said...

I think Natalie likes the tall boy!

Trace Gibson said...

ah ha ha! Just wait till an older boy checks HER out, then see how much you don't like it!!!