Sunday, April 20, 2008

Natalie

Natalie is the greatest big sister and almost-three year old that I know. She loves to play with her stuffed animals and takes them on a "Mission" as she puts them in her basket and pretends it's a boat taking them to a mission. She also loves to imitate everything mom and dad do especially as it concerns the baby. She loves to wrap her bear up in a blanket just like Emily and carry him around the house. The other day she came and wanted to put bear in the baby carrier. She ended up carrying him around for a long time like that, going about her play as usual with bear firmly in place. She's definitely got a great nurturing instinct. She gets that from a great mom.



2 comments:

Ruthi said...

Natalie is looking so big now. How cute is that bear and her little carrier. I am so happy to see her adorable little dances and toys.

Trace Gibson said...

I love it! She's lookin' good with the baby bjorn on just like mama!