Sunday, April 6, 2008

Faces of Emily

Some more pictures of our little Emily. What a joy she is to us. Even when she is grunting and squeaking we love her to bits. It's an interesting thing having number two. We have watched as parts of Natalie's personality have emerged that never would have had we not had Emily come into our family. Natalie loves to hold and cuddle with Emily. She is always asking if everything is alright when Emily cries. Natalie loves to help bathe Emily and change her diaper. It's been really touching to see this loving and nurturing side come out of Natalie since the arrival of her sister. It's great to have these two little girls in our home.




2 comments:

Wilson Family said...

I can't belive how light her hair is compared to Natalies. I still think she looks just like Natalie just with ligh hair. So cute

Ruthi said...

She has grown so much. I can't believe how cute she is getting and how much she has looks like Grandma Pratt Kay. How much does she weight now>?
Mom