First off, thanks for the lightning quick media coverage of the new baby. Very impressive. It's nice to see the baby the day of the event. Also, nice choice of music for the background. Well done Michael . . . also Mary, you did a good job too.
Oh man!!! I was so excited to finally be able to pull up your blog. I am challenged I guess. I have been trying for 2 or 3 weeks now....all along, I was spelling experience wrong. I am a smarty pants. BUT..... PERFECT timing to finally learn to spell. Congrats on baby Emily. She is a doll. Mary, you said you were fat when you were prego. No way, you looked hot. And now you look even hotter I am sure of it. Congrats again, I am so very excited for you all. Love, Alicia, Mat, Carter and Berklie
She is beautiful! I'm so excited for you both . . . Did you give her a middle name? I'm glad you are both healthy and doing well - hopefully we can play soon! Jess
7 comments:
First off, thanks for the lightning quick media coverage of the new baby. Very impressive. It's nice to see the baby the day of the event. Also, nice choice of music for the background. Well done Michael . . . also Mary, you did a good job too.
Jared
p.s. cute baby.
That was awesome! We loved it.
Congratulations! (John says good job on your video.)
Emily looks so cute!
John, Lisa, Calvin, Ivan, and Reed
(Reed says, the baby was SO CUTE!)
Congrats! She is so cute, and I can already see a little Natalie in her. Glad every thing went well, and can't wait to meet her someday!
Oh man!!! I was so excited to finally be able to pull up your blog. I am challenged I guess. I have been trying for 2 or 3 weeks now....all along, I was spelling experience wrong. I am a smarty pants. BUT..... PERFECT timing to finally learn to spell. Congrats on baby Emily. She is a doll. Mary, you said you were fat when you were prego. No way, you looked hot. And now you look even hotter I am sure of it. Congrats again, I am so very excited for you all.
Love,
Alicia, Mat, Carter and Berklie
oh and I would have voted for Berthilda...or Alicia should have been on the list.
She is beautiful! I'm so excited for you both . . . Did you give her a middle name? I'm glad you are both healthy and doing well - hopefully we can play soon! Jess
What a fantastic video...so so sweet! Makes Adam and I so excited to get a new one concieved for ourselves!
Post a Comment