Natalie had the pleasure of being invited to her friend's party yesterday. It was at the park and was, as Pooh would put it, "A rather blustery day." (you just did the voice didn't you?) Despite the rather chilly conditions, the kids enjoyed themselves. Natalie played for a while on the park and then was intent on getting the party started. She kept saying "I want to go to the party." I told her that she was at the party. Apparently she thought a party meant eating food and cake. I don't blame her. Eventually they got the food part of the party going and she was happy. They had cupcakes which Natalie loved very much. She sat and ate all the frosting off the top, relishing every bite as if it were her last. She was the last one at the table with dear old dad, enjoying their sweets.
1 comment:
cupcakes are one of my favorite things...I don't blame you for relishing them Natalie!
Post a Comment