Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The day before...

Grandma Pratt flew in on Tuesday to help us out with our newest addition. Since Mary was feeling pretty good today, and she wasn't being induced until tomorrow, we decided to live it up a little, kind of the play before the work sort of thing. It was a lot of fun today. Natalie got a lot of Grandma-time while mom and dad went to finalize things at the hospital. Then we headed down to our favorite beach and spent a few hours looking at the tide pools and playing in the sand. Most people are shock-ed and amaz-ed when they learn that mom is having a baby tomorrow, and yet she has the fortitude and strength to clamber over rocks by the crashing waves of the sea. She's one in a million she is. We had a lot of fun and now we are ready for the big day tomorrow. Grandma crashed into bed before Natalie did tonight. Poor dears. And just so you know, the wisecracks about mom hiding a beach-ball under her shirt really aren't all that funny to her anymore. (But crack 'em anyways cause you lose your chance after tomorrow)





3 comments:

jen said...

You have to remember Mary went to Tom Brown camp. (say's Jared) Good luck tomorrow Mary! You CAN DO IT!!! :) says Jen :)

Wilson Family said...

Good luck today, I cannot wait to see picture of Emily Sophia! I am so exited for you guys. I wish I was there to see her in real life.

Trace Gibson said...

Wow, you guys have posted a lot...look at what I've been missing! What beautiful scenery. Yes, we all miss the beach, thanks for reminding us!