Friday, March 21, 2008

Dad's Spring Break

In an effort to promote health and wisdom, my school had spring break all this week. Needless to say it came at a great time. I was able to be at home with mom and baby, as well as give Natalie some well deserved attention. We had a great time this week, and got some much needed rest as well. Funny, a lot of the students here take off for spring break; which cracks me up because everyone else wants to come here. It's all relative. So I thought I could get some painting done so I set up my stuff in the garage. I set up a little easel and palette with kids paints for Natalie to come out and paint with me (thus giving mother a much needed rest). It worked for a few hours, though the neighborhood kids showed up and were fascinated with me painting and of course wanted to paint with Natalie. So paint they did, and it was a site to behold; me painting with a gaggle of children sitting and painting around me. I wasn't able to get a picture of that, but I did get some of Natalie painting her heart out. She's one of us now.



I had to throw in this cool doodle she did of an elephant. Pretty soon we'll be able to harness the power of her talent and make mucho dinero. Oh yeah, it's all coming together now...

1 comment:

Trace Gibson said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! It's true, you have a "little artist" on your hands, and she'll be worth millions!