Some pictures of Mom and Natalie from this week. The first is Natalie helping mom make some turkey pot pies. We're training Natalie to do the cooking so when the baby comes we're all covered there. Also are some pics of Natalie and the basketball that is our new baby. Natalie loves to kiss, hug, squish, push, rub, pat, and jiggle, the belly of mom. We went to dad's basketball game and everyone thought she was trying to hide the ball under her shirt. Only a couple of weeks left though!
Wow, I almost said, "she hardly looks pregnant," but then I scrolled down to the bottom two pictures! Isn't it so fun and exciting? Natalie will be the best big sister ever! I'm kind of dumb-founded at the picture with them baking together... I rarely bake with Kennedy and I'm NOT pregnant! Geez, you over-achievers! ha ha
2 comments:
That is so cute, I bet you are so anxious to have your beautiful little girl. By the way we are moving to Arizona in a week.
Wow, I almost said, "she hardly looks pregnant," but then I scrolled down to the bottom two pictures! Isn't it so fun and exciting? Natalie will be the best big sister ever! I'm kind of dumb-founded at the picture with them baking together... I rarely bake with Kennedy and I'm NOT pregnant! Geez, you over-achievers! ha ha
Post a Comment