Sundays are awesome, and that awesomeness today was manifested in the making of some Valentine's day cookies. Natalie loves to help out in any way she can, especially the eating part.
This looks like great fun. I am so happy to be with you again. Get ready for a great big fun time. I hope you are not going to pop. That belly is looking pretty amazing. My friend had a 12 lb baby last year. Amazing . Love, Mom
2 comments:
This looks like great fun. I am so happy to be with you again. Get ready for a great big fun time. I hope you are not going to pop. That belly is looking pretty amazing. My friend had a 12 lb baby last year. Amazing .
Love, Mom
The last lap, the last stretch. and the last hurdle, I know its tough, but hang in there, Mary darling
Love, MOM
Post a Comment