Our funny little girl
Natalie is learning to do so many things and has a wonderful personality( That's not boasting, it's the plain truth). Last night she got out of the tub and mom wrapped her hair up in a towel and she came out to where dad was playing the piano with the headphones on (digital pianos are great to have in an apartment) and she wanted to play. So she put on the headphones and went to town. She looks like a pro. The video has sound, but she has the headphones on so you can't hear the masterpiece she's playing. Sorry.
3 comments:
Thanks for the very sweet little account of dear Natalie. How I enjoyed it. She is adorable and I miss her so very much. How is she feeling? Is her cold gone? I guess the weather helps the health and I would love to come visit.
Love, Mom
I loved the snowman. I liked the britches on the beaches. Sandy brithes and sandy beaches. Mom had fun cleaning, I am sure.
Love, Mom
How are you all feeling? Natalie looks like she had fun at the arcade. Did she like the mini golfing? I hope you will come again. I am thinking of making my flight reservations. What does the Doctor say?\Love Mom Pratt
Post a Comment