Sunday, December 9, 2007

Natalie being Natalie

These are a great couple of pictures of Natalie being the great girl she it. She loves her bear and bunny and uses the blanket that was crocheted by dad as their blanket. She loves to care for her stuffed animals and plays with them all the time. She's a lively girl and well behaved. In the second picture she put on mom's funny socks that have reindeer heads on them and pulled them up to her knees and put on the santa hat and went around saying she was Santa. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.


1 comment:

Ruthi said...

I would have loved seeing your Savior of the world dear Mary. Thanks Michael for your great support. How are the classes at the college? I hope you are enjoying it there. We sure loved your great pictures. Natalie is so cute in those socks and hat. I am excited to see you all this Tues. You will be in our upstairs bed room because Dad will be in Las Vegas for his loved ping pong and I have my room bed that I enjoy where I have my sewing and office. It is fun to have my own corner of the world. My music, my sewing, and my computer. fun.....but it is more fun having grandchildren close by.