Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Middle name Controversy

Okay so it's not really a controversy, but simply a fun poll to see what everyone thinks of some middle names we're kicking around. We don't really have a first name but kind of do (we have a hard time agreeing on girl names for some reason, but we do have one that seems to pull the old heartstrings) So we just want to know what people think of these names for middle names. We may use one of them, we may not and use something completely different. Maybe it's sort of a barometer to see who actually comes to our blog. But we do want to see what people like. Or if you have great ideas of your own feel free to post them in the comments. As a reminder, our baby girl is due in March, only a few short months away.

On a side note, we have been tagged several times, and we have been too busy/lazy/sleepy to actually put things about us on our blog. Maybe one day we'll get around to it. Plus we kind of like not doing the expected (it's that rebellious spirit, ya know?) Have a great one!

3 comments:

jen said...

First off, there are some good names in the list. Second off, I must know the first name in order to make the perfect match for the middle name. I can't go to step two without first knowing step one, if you know what I mean. . . I'll vote anyway.

Jared

Leigh Anna said...

Jared said his vote for the name is Mary Jane Parker.
I love Hazel or Beverly or Sally.
I hope all is well with your cute family. I love your blog cause it's a great way to see how you are doing.
P.S. maybe you should use Popeye for the middle name. :)

Trace Gibson said...

I LOVE Sophia and Sarah...Hazel? I think no matter how sophisticated your taste/style is, you have to be kind to your kid (I'm assuming Hogsworth is a joke). I'm with Jennifer though: you have to have the first name before you can figure out which middle name works. Girl names ARE so hard to agree on though, huh? Adam and I had the same problem...