Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

Well it seemed that everyone else was having fun going to pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and fun Halloween things that Mom and Natalie went with some of the ladies in the ward to a pumpkin patch up in Irvine. They had a ball as you will see in the pictures. Natalie got to play with her friends and pet some goats as well. Too bad dad had to go to school.






1 comment:

Ruthi said...

I took Calvin Ivan and Reed to Hee Haw farms just up the street here. I din't know it existed. We went on a hay ride, and visited farm animals. The pig there was over 1000 pounds, Leroy was very big and gave us a good snort. The boys loved the big slide made over a big hay stack. It was quite fun and the sun was warm. We had a snow storm the week before the kids came (John Lisa and Boys). But now I am enjoying California weather. Ithink they brought the sunshine