




Its always fun to have visitors because it gets us out somewhere new. Our friends from Utah met us in La Jolla for a day at the Aquarium! We had so much fun saying "ooooo" and "woah" at all the sea creatures. The tide pools and other hands on things were great too esp. for the kids! Natalie and Tanner spent more time with the toys than the fish which made me laugh, but my favorite line of the day was when Tanner corrected another child looking at the lobsters. The child called it a crab and Tanner said, "that's not a crab its a mobster." Very funny! Another thing that is fun is watching the fish get fed. We watched a few tanks go wild when employees dropped shrimp in. Pretty cool, but I must say the sharks were disappointing since they were so small. oh well- we had fun!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I feel so lame...I've never even MET little Natalie, but when I saw these pictures it tugged my heart a little and I thought, "ahhh, little Natalie's already getting bigger and growing up," and I'm just a far-away "blog watcher." I know, what a weirdo. (can I use the excuse that I'm a preschool teacher and LOVE kids this age?) I hope one day that the Gibson family will be your guests and we'll get to hang out with the super-cool Parkers, and meet little Natalie (who Kennedy feels she knows and considers her "my friend" from looking at her pics with me)
Post a Comment