Congratulations guys! I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks for sharing it with me. Your little girl looks so big!! Wow! We should get together sometime. Lots of love and happy day!! -Shawna
I totally forgot you guys are in California. Well, guess we're not getting together any time soon, but hope you guys are having a great time and hope Mike loves his school!
Wow! Couldn't you have waited to move so you could have your baby here! I am so excited for you guys! It sounds like you re living it up in California, but we sure are missing you here.
i don't really know what this is... two pink lines are better than one pink line I guess. Congratulations- it takes much skills to achieve two pink lines. I had a blue line once. Anyways- awesome. Natalie is a cutie.
Mike and Mary...This is Clint and Becky Wilson your neighbors in Provo. We found out you had a blog from Joe and Liz, and we had to check it out, and to our surprise...Your expecting...Yea! We really miss you guys! Also we have a blog as well, and it is www.thewilsonpics.blogspot .com. You will have to check it out. We will keep in touch and we will add you to our blog. Becky
Mike and Mary...this is Clint and Becky Wilson from Provo. We heard you had a blog from Joe and Liz. Congrats on the pregnancy. That is so awesome. We have a blog to. It is thewilsonpics.bolgspot.com. Hope you are doing great, and hopefully we will be seeing you soon Becky
8 comments:
Congratulations guys! I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks for sharing it with me. Your little girl looks so big!! Wow! We should get together sometime. Lots of love and happy day!!
-Shawna
I totally forgot you guys are in California. Well, guess we're not getting together any time soon, but hope you guys are having a great time and hope Mike loves his school!
Congrats guys! That is so awesome! I hope cali is treating you well.
Wow! Couldn't you have waited to move so you could have your baby here! I am so excited for you guys! It sounds like you re living it up in California, but we sure are missing you here.
i don't really know what this is... two pink lines are better than one pink line I guess. Congratulations- it takes much skills to achieve two pink lines. I had a blue line once. Anyways- awesome. Natalie is a cutie.
Yeah! Congratulations! We love you!
Mike and Mary...This is Clint and Becky Wilson your neighbors in Provo. We found out you had a blog from Joe and Liz, and we had to check it out, and to our surprise...Your expecting...Yea! We really miss you guys! Also we have a blog as well, and it is www.thewilsonpics.blogspot .com. You will have to check it out. We will keep in touch and we will add you to our blog.
Becky
Mike and Mary...this is Clint and Becky Wilson from Provo. We heard you had a blog from Joe and Liz. Congrats on the pregnancy. That is so awesome. We have a blog to. It is thewilsonpics.bolgspot.com. Hope you are doing great, and hopefully we will be seeing you soon
Becky
Post a Comment